The educational philosophy of our Faculty of Education named after Atatürk is to raise generations with free thought, free conscience and free understanding in line with the framework set out since the first days of our Republic.
Our aim is to guide you as prospective teachers who:
- generate new values with free thought
- follow the ethical principles and values
- view the world from different perspectives and break free from dogmas
- internalize the values of democracy and democratic culture
- empower interlocutors while speaking or teaching
- lead to a lifelong learning society which can renew itself.
Prof. Dr. Seyfi KENAN
This page updated by Atatürk Eğitim Fakültesi on 01.03.2021 12:17:29